- Blood Chemistry and Blood CBC machines- This allows us to do blood work on your pet and have the results in 20 minutes. This means we can start treating your pet quickly.
- Radiology-- We can have x-rays within minutes.
- Pulse/oximeter, blood pressure,and EKG monitors along with gas anesthesia and ventilators for making surgeries as safe as possible.
- Ultrasound-- We are not proficient in small animal ultrasound but do have it available for assisting in diagnostics.
- We perform many orthopedic surgeries. Our areas of interest are cranial cruciate surgeries, pinning fractured bones, external fixation of fractures bones and some plating of fractured bones. We also perform femoral head and neck resections.
- Other specific surgeries we perform: Diaphramatic hernia repair, Tumor/mass removal, Vertical ear canal excision, Hernia repair, etc.
Here at Progressive Veterinary Services we provide a full health program service. We offer annual vaccinations along with routine spays and neutering. We have a variety of small animal specialty services. The following are just a sample of equipment and resources we have at our disposal.
Femer fracture/hip dislocation--Before/After
Progressive Veterinary Boarding Suites611 West Highway 24
Salisbury, Missouri 65281
Business phone: 660-388-6411